Advanced water jet cutting in Western Australia
Count on Aquajet Cutting Services Australia for all your metal products cutting in Western Australia. We have the latest techniques and technologies including an advanced water jet machine and the expertise and experience to handle almost any material you may want cut to size.
Our team’s commitment to excellence means you can always rely on us when it counts.
Glass cutting is an ideal application for the water jet process. Without any tooling or set up changes you can go from cutting the most delicate led light glass, through to the strongest 100mm (4″) thick laminated bullet resistant glass. The very fine cutting stream (approximately 1mm or 0.040″) enables cutting of almost any shape, no matter how fine or intricate, with almost no load from the cutting process being applied to the glass, then as long as you can handle it, the water jet process can cut it.
- Kitchen and bathroom splash back
- Frameless shower screens
- Balustrading – laminated and bullet-proof glass
- Flooring inlay / tabletop inlay / wall inlay
- Flat glass with numerous contours
- Stained glass (crafts, church mosaics, lamp shades, and more)
Stone – the water jet process of cutting all natural and man-made stones is simple, fast and highly effective. The very small stream size (approximately 0.040″) enables intricate patterns to be cut out, while the extremely high pressure (up to 60,000 psi) ensures thick materials (up to 6″ thick) can be easily cut.
- Extremely efficient and cost effective
- Low pressure piercing functions ensures that even the most delicate or brittle materials can be pierced without the need for pilot holes
- Can be used for a range of applications including; kitchen and bathroom splash backs, tiles etc.
- Custom border tiles
- Floor and wall inlays
- Kitchen and vanity bench tops
- Custom stepping stones
- Motel and motel floor and other architectural applications
A water jet is extremely powerful, capable of cutting up to 150mm (6)” thick stainless steel. Its very small diameter cutting stream (approximately 0.040″) allows it to produce tight corners, with very high tolerances. A water jet is a “Cold Cutting” process that produces no heat affected areas or burnt edges. These factors mean that there is little or no secondary operation required for most applications.
We can cut exotic materials such as titanium and alloy steels easily with no need to pre-drill holes. Our range of workable metals includes:
- Automotive, marine, small engine, motorcycle, aircraft
- Metal, copper, Teflon, laminated (metal/fiberglass)
- Rubber, cork board
- Stainless and graphite laminates
Foam & Rubber
- Custom foam packaging
- Automotive interior/body (door components, instrument panels, etc.)
- Dense foams (sound insulation, vibration isolation, archery targets, etc.)
- Natural rubber, plastics, cork, etc.
- Engine components (aluminium, titanium, heat-resistant alloys)
- Interior cabin panels